1. ______under a microscope, a fresh snowflake has a delicate six-pointed shape.
A. Seen B. Sees
C. Seeing D. To see
2. It has been ______ for him by his family to marry a girl of his own class.
A. arranged B. organized
C. settled D. adapted
3. Flight nineteen from New York to Washington is now arriving at ______ .
A. the two gate B. gate two
C. the gate two D. second gate
4. I’d rather listen to ______ than watch ______ .
A. radio television B. a radio a television
C. radio the television D. the radio television
5. All ______ agreed to repeat the experiment.
A. the present people B. the people to be present
C. the people present D. the people having been present